I read over Joyce's piece about the huger games, "Gale vs. Peeta"
and thought that it was a very well structured and interesting thought
provoking piece. What I liked most about the reading response was how she asked
questions to her readers. This I thought was unique and something to follow
after because it got the reader thinking about the writing in more depth and
got them more focused because they could interact with her words. What I also
liked about her writing was she doesn't write it in boring plain paragraphs,
nor does she only share her opinions on certain parts of the book. What Joyce
does is she in cooperates a sense of her voice and her emotions into her words
so that the reader does not feel like it is reading a piece but maybe listening
to her voice tell them about it. Another blog post that I read over and enjoyed
was Jamila's response to Tupac’s song. What I liked a lot about this response
was how she really got inside his mind ad explored his thoughts on this song
even further, she took his original ideas to a new level. Another thing that I
really enjoyed was how she took what she picked up from the song and used to
create ideas about life ad connect it to the world.
I learned a lot from just reading their two responses and want to try some
of the things that made their posts so good in mine. One thing that I want to
try in my blog posts is trying to engage my readers more in my writing, like
asking questions and sharing my feelings and emotions so that they are more
interested in what I have to say. Another thing that I would like to try is to
elaborate on my ideas further- I don’t want to end at just the end of the
thought; I want to take it further to new levels. I’m very excited to use these
new techniques, hope it helps my writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment